For Radio Stations
* Rich Media Management: Upload songs, edit metadata, preview songs and organize music into folders from your browser.
* Playlists: Add music to standard-rotation playlists (in sequential or shuffled playback order) or schedule a playlist to play at a scheduled time, or once per x songs/minutes/etc.
* Live DJs: Set up individual DJ/streamer accounts and see who’s currently streaming from your station’s profile page.
* Web DJ: Broadcast live directly from your browser, with no extra software needed, with AzuraCast’s built-in Web DJ tool.
* Public Pages: AzuraCast includes embeddable public pages that you can integrate into your existing web page or use as the basis for your own customized player.
* Listener Requests: Let your listeners request specific songs from your playlists, both via an API and a simple public-facing listener page.
* Remote Relays: Broadcast your radio signal (including live DJs) to any remote server running Icecast or SHOUTcast.
* Web Hooks: Integrate your station with Slack, Discord, TuneIn, Twitter and more by setting up web hooks that connect to third-party services.
* Detailed Analytics and Reports: Keep track of every aspect of your station’s listeners over time. View reports of each song’s impact on your listener count. You can also generate a report that’s compatible with SoundExchange for US web radio royalties.
. Mount Points: Mount points are how listeners connect and listen to your station. Each mount point can be a different audio format or quality. Using mount points, you can set up a high-quality stream for broadband listeners and a mobile stream for phone users.
For Radio Stations * Rich Media Management: Upload songs, edit metadata, preview songs and organize music into folders from your browser. * Playlists: Add music